Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trafficgirl school?

Go down 
+2
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
JIMBIALEK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

Trafficgirl school? Empty
PostSubject: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:41 pm

This picture made me wonder
Trafficgirl school? 080106_p06_union

There must ba a school for trafficgirls. Is there any info about it anywhere?

Last edited by JIMBIALEK on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:13 am

can't see the picture.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:49 am

Our gallery mysteriously changed the urls of all the pictures - it's happened before, probably periodically done to keep from hotlinking to other sites. :evil:
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:55 pm

That's a great picture, where ever it came from!

There must be a Traffic Girl School. I wouldn't be surprised if they're considered a para-military force.

I would say the requirements to be a traffic girl are:

1. Are attractive
2. Can march
3. Can wield a baton
4. Can act like there is traffic when there is none
5. Can fit into a "one size fits all" traffic girl uniform and hat
6. See 1 and 5 again.

There's probably a lot of "party" benefits to being a traffic girl. Too numerous to mention here.
Back to top Go down
catcher22
청동 party member 청동

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 pm

I'm sure being a traffic girl is considered a very prestigious assignment, the school must have lots of applicants. It would appear that only the prettiest ones are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent
official minder moderator
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 am

I think there would be 5 basic requirements, besides possibly having to pass an ideological exam, that they must have before being accepted to traffic school: they must have 20/20 vision, be relatively tall, attractive, not overweight, and be resistant to spin vertigo. Anything else could be taught in training.

As for schooling, in addition to the requsite studies of both the Great Leader's teachings and the Dear Leader's inspirational quotes, they probably are issued a lenghty Traffic Girl manual for studying, after which they must first pass written tests dealing with mundane things like traffic circle dimensions, baton length, hand signals, right of ways, uniform dress code regulations, Government vehicle identification, etc.

Then they must be taught and drilled for precision marching, baton exchange, pirouette technique including snapping of the feet back together, proper arm angles and baton wielding, whistle usage, etc.

I can imagine that there is an outside training ground at the school compound complete with streets and intersections in differing configurations such as a one lane street intersecting with a one lane, a one lane with a two, a two lane with a two, T intersections, Y intersections, etc.

While using the training ground they would practice dealing with various traffic scenarios, with the students alternating training in the traffic circle with being the "traffic" and driving the cars. There are probably many common standard traffic situations they would be drilled on, and as time goes by the more proficient the trainee becomes, the more complex the traffic situation she is presented with.

Finally, after several months and when all their training is finished, there would be a graduation ceremony held in front of a bleacher filled with family and friends - probably at the training ground - where they would be presented with the official Traffic Girl diploma complete with fancy lettering and government seals all over it.
Lastly, they would then be issued their own tailor-made Traffic Policewoman uniform, which would come with a small leather clad box containing the shiny new Kim Il-Sung pin which they will proudly wear just above the left front pocket.

:study:
Back to top Go down
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 am

LOL, I liked your description of what Traffic Girl school would probably be like.

I hear they are also the first to get married, so perhaps there's a course on how to get a husband included with their education :P

I also wonder how long does a career of a traffic girl last; it's probably not too long. Do they get promoted into some other job after a few years???
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:46 am

I'll bet a lot of the traffic girls are daughters or relatives of government big-whigs who use their priveleged position to get them in the school.
No doubt that even in the workers paradise it's not what you know, it's who you know.
Back to top Go down
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Mayor_of_Pyongyang wrote:
I hear they are also the first to get married, so perhaps there's a course on how to get a husband included with their education ???

They're probably taught how to ignore guys whistling at them and trying to hit on them.
Back to top Go down
catcher22
청동 party member 청동

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:39 pm

They also might be trained as kind of a national guard, for when the inevitable American aggressor's invasion occurs.
I'd like to see a picture of them marching in one of those North Korean army parades.
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:26 am

catcher22 wrote:
They also might be trained as kind of a national guard, for when the inevitable American aggressor's invasion occurs.
I'd like to see a picture of them marching in one of those North Korean army parades.
If our horned-up American army guys ever came up against a batallion of trafficgirls, they'd be all but tripping over themselves trying to surrender.
Back to top Go down
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:16 am

Trafficgirl school / Military academy.....
Can you imagine the traffic girls storming Pork Chop hill wielding those batons!?
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:06 am

Jong-Il's Hair Apparent wrote:
Trafficgirl school / Military academy.....
Can you imagine the traffic girls storming Pork Chop hill wielding those batons!?
LOL - John Wayne would be shaking in his boots!
Back to top Go down
catcher22
청동 party member 청동

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:48 pm

JIMBIALEK wrote:
catcher22 wrote:
If our horned-up American army guys ever came up against a battalion of trafficgirls, they'd be all but tripping over themselves trying to surrender.
Yes, they're the DPRK's secret weapon.
Trafficgirl school? Nk_women
traffic girls in army uniform
Back to top Go down
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 am

Those army uniforms look like clones of the Trafficgirl uniforms....except in a different color. I guess they get their fashions from one source only. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Wow, imagine this - an army of cloned Trafficgirls.

Sorry, my sci-fi geekiness is coming out. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:32 am

Jong-Il's Hair Apparent wrote:
Wow, imagine this - an army of cloned Trafficgirls.

Sorry, my sci-fi geekiness is coming out. Embarassed

Well, we can dream about it, can't we?????
Back to top Go down
Raymasaki
* party member *
Raymasaki

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 am

yeah very cute picture.
its the PTG club Smile im sure theres training & they must hang out
together. i wonder how long do they train for.
are they picked? or jusy apply willingly?
Back to top Go down
catcher22
청동 party member 청동

PostSubject: Re: Trafficgirl school?   Trafficgirl school? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Raymasaki wrote:
yeah very cute picture.
its the PTG club Smile im sure theres training & they must hang out
together. i wonder how long do they train for.
are they picked? or jusy apply willingly?
Just a guess, but many probably apply and the lucky ones (or prettiest) are accepted.
Back to top Go down

Trafficgirl school?
Page 1 of 1