Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ski North Korea!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marine Condron
* party member *

Ski North Korea! Empty
PostSubject: Ski North Korea!   Ski North Korea! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:53 am

Opening soon! Alas it is a bit far for me to go for a week. The langlauf should be good though.
Back to top Go down
Marine Condron
* party member *

Ski North Korea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski North Korea!   Ski North Korea! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:06 am

I'm having trouble finding out where this is.  Is it about 10 miles SW of Wonsan on the main road to Pyongyang?
Back to top Go down
sanimirza
party member first poster

Ski North Korea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski North Korea!   Ski North Korea! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:51 am

Hoeryong is now open for travel and like many of the smaller cities it is less developed. Coal mining is the predominant industry and slag piles can be seen in the area. I think this year the one change I do see is that people in the northeast are eating better. There are more independent sellers and state sellers on the streets are moving a higher quality of foodstuffs. Ice cream is really popular on the streets of even the smaller towns. Someone has more disposable income.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

Ski North Korea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski North Korea!   Ski North Korea! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:18 pm

sanimirza wrote:
Hoeryong is now open for travel and like many of the smaller cities it is less developed. Coal mining is the predominant industry and slag piles can be seen in the area. I think this year the one change I do see is that people in the northeast are eating better. There are more independent sellers and state sellers on the streets are moving a higher quality of foodstuffs. Ice cream is really popular on the streets of even the smaller towns. Someone has more disposable income.
It's funny, but that's exactly what Zaruka said last year. Exactly. https://www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com/t291-i-have-returned-from-the-dprk

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com

Ski North Korea!
Page 1 of 1