Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader" Empty
PostSubject: Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader"   Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 pm

So it appears Kim Jong-un, the youngest son of Kim Jong-il, will succeed his father as Dear Leader. He's either 25 or 26 years old (year of birth is not known by the public) and enjoys drinking.

With a young gun like that at the helm, I am sure the Traffic Girls will be around quite a long time.

Some interesting times ahead, for sure. more drama please
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

PostSubject: Re: Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader"   Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 am

Ohhh good point about the TGs. Imagine a young hormonally charged all powerful supreme leader seeing beautiful traffic women at every intersection as he is chauffered around, knowing that he could have the pick of any one he wished?
The trafficgirls also would probably be attracted to him because of the man of power thing, although if he resembles his father, that may cancel out.
love love
PTG2 kim jong-il
Enjoys drinking - I love these foreign leaders who crave Western culture, movies, etc., yet rant about the evil empire.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader"   Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:43 am

JIMBIALEK wrote:

Enjoys drinking - I love these foreign leaders who crave Western culture, movies, etc., yet rant about the evil empire.
I don't think alcohol has been exclusively a western affection, but I agree with your point.
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
Mike
party member

PostSubject: Re: Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader"   Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 pm

I hear they love ipods lol
Back to top Go down

Meet Kim Jong-un, soon to be "Dear Leader"
Page 1 of 1