Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CEC
party member
CEC

Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens Empty
PostSubject: Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens   Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 am

Hi guys! I just did a feature on the Pyongyang Traffic Girls (or "Wardens," as I referred to them in the entry) at Asian Sirens:

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/comments.php?id=1941_0_1_0_C

I owe a big thanks to your forum for helping me get a lot (but not all) of the info for the entry.
I've been to the JSA when I was in the Army, but never any further North than that. I do plan on it someday, though, as the PTG look much more pleasing to the eye than the JSA guards. Wink

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.idolfeatures.com
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens   Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi, thanks for sharing with us. Whether they are called traffic wardens, police, ladies, directors, controllers.... I guess there's no official name for them. Hmmm, that's an idea for a new topic.
Anyway, I like the article you posted on the Asian Sirens site, the follow-up comments about the traffic ladies were mostly positive but a couple people did not seem to find them attractive, which I don't understand at all. I can only guess that with so many hot Asian women they are used to having on the site, they don't like to see them when they are covered up in a uniform or in a position of authority. Maybe they are turned off because they represent a totalitarian regeme. Obviously we can see the truth, that they are all very beautiful and proud ladies, no matter what their idiology is.
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent
official minder moderator
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens   Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:14 pm

CEC wrote:
Hi guys! I just did a feature on the Pyongyang Traffic Girls (or "Wardens," as I referred to them in the entry) at Asian Sirens:

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/comments.php?id=1941_0_1_0_C

I owe a big thanks to your forum for helping me get a lot (but not all) of the info for the entry.
I've been to the JSA when I was in the Army, but never any further North than that. I do plan on it someday, though, as the PTG look much more pleasing to the eye than the JSA guards. Wink

Chris
I went to check out the feature you posted and got sidetracked, there's a lot to look at over there. thumbup
Do they have female guards at the JSA (is that the same as the DMZ)? I assume that good looks would not be a requirement for them as it is for the Traffic Ladies, although I have seen pictures of some nice looking female NK soldiers.
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens   Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 am

Wow, great post. Gives another meaning to 'traffic police sirens'.
And I think I've just become a Sachiko fan.
love
Back to top Go down

Pyongyang Traffic Girls featured at Asian Sirens
Page 1 of 1